INSIDE SALES & CUSTOMER RELATIONS SPECIALIST
If you are excited by the idea of wearing many hats, and have the drive to go the extra mile to build long-term customer relationships, keep reading. Craters & Freighters offers the opportunity to develop a broad set of business skills in a fast paced environment that encourages personal, professional, and financial growth.
The chosen candidate will work directly with the CEO/owner of our Washington DC area office in areas such as sales, customer service, operations, marketing, and entering new customer markets.
Craters & Freighters is a recognized and rapidly growing industry leader in the specialty packaging/crating and freight shipping industry, with 64 locations nationwide. Many of the world’s leading technology firms, government contractors, and manufacturers count on us to get items ranging from computer equipment to machinery and much more to their destinations safely and on time.
We offer an excellent opportunity to jumpstart your business career, and we offer full training to the right candidate.
- Prepare quotations and close sales by telephone
- Build strong customer relationships
- Work with the CEO to develop and manage programs to grow sales and profitability
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to present oneself in a highly professional manner
- Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to prioritize competing tasks effectively
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to succeed under pressure
- High degree of confidentiality, integrity, and professional maturity
- BS/BA degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA (will consider AS degree with additional experience or training)
- Experience in (or at least strong aptitude for) selling and customer service
- Competent in mathematics, including fractions, decimals, and basic geometry
- Strong spatial ability (to visualize how items are to be packaged)
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Ability to perform basic web searches
- Minimum typing speed of 40 wpm
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit a resume, salary requirements and history, and a cover letter that demonstrates why you would excel in this position to:
careers.dc (at) CratersAndFreighters.com